League of Legends

Video games can be fun, talk about them here!
Kazilii
Title: Some Programmer

League of Legends

Post by Kazilii » Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:12 pm

Lets talk about the salt fest League of Legends!

Anyone who plays it, what's your thoughts on the state of the game?
What's your favorite role?
What's your favorite champion(s)?
Do you prefer TFT, or standard League?

I'm pretty mixed on the current state of the game, but I've been enjoying it recently.

I'm a hardcore support main, though I enjoy ADC'ing occasionally, seeing as my ADC also enjoys playing support sometimes.

My favorite champions are currently, Yuumi, Soraka, and Tristana.

I'm not a huge fan of TFT, but I think it's nice to play when you're trying to get off tilt, or when waiting for some friends to get on.
- Kazilii
Enjoyer of nerdy things.

Dulon
Pony: Starlight Glimmer
Title: Timepone

Re: League of Legends

Post by Dulon » Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:51 pm

I still play quite a bit. I'm mostly a Top/ADC player though will occasionally play Mid.

Overall I think the game is in an okay state, though speaking as an older player I do think the damage/mobility creep has really gotten out of hand. Also I miss the days where silly builds were more viable, now it feels like each patch has a handful of overpowered things that you just see every single game instead of the weird experimental builds people used to do.

My favorite champion is Ekko (for obvious reasons for ponies that know me) though I play a lot of Singed because I love that his playstyle is just to run around and cause problems wherever you can. For ADC I usually play Jinx because I seem to be good at her more patient playstyle where you just stall out games till you've outscaled everything.

I do enjoy TFT, though more as a distraction than anything, I find that it's far too random and the winner is usually decided on whoever gets the most broken champion/item combo first; it doesn't feel very tactical when every game is just about hoping you're the first to get double Guinsoo's Ashe or whatever else is the most overpowered thing at the moment

Kazilii
Title: Some Programmer

Re: League of Legends

Post by Kazilii » Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:57 am

Dulon wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:51 pm
I do enjoy TFT, though more as a distraction than anything, I find that it's far too random and the winner is usually decided on whoever gets the most broken champion/item combo first; it doesn't feel very tactical when every game is just about hoping you're the first to get double Guinsoo's Ashe or whatever else is the most overpowered thing at the moment
Those are my thoughts exactly, I wish it were more like a deck builder instead, were you could pick what champions you have available, and what items will be available to you throughout the game, then they will be dispensed to you at random over the course of the game. And obviously with limits on how many/what champions you can pick, to avoid just having a million ashes with a million Guinsoo's
- Kazilii
Enjoyer of nerdy things.