Realizations and Revelations

Basically this will be a log of my progress with hypnosis, tulpamancy, and various metaphysical things, along with possibly some other more general stuff. (I'm not sure how often I'll use this, but it's nice to have the option to!)
Melodybatpone
Title: Bat Filly!~

Realizations and Revelations

Post by Melodybatpone » Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:05 pm

So, I have a few memories from Equestria. Just a couple. I distinctly have remembered a small village in a forest clearing, populated with batponies and unicorns. The name of the town alluded me for a long time, but I remember the town.
This morning, I was talking to someone, trying to set up a character for a Tails of Equestria game (the character being myself). They sent me a map of Equestria, and there was a location that caught my eye. Hollow Shades... I realized that was my village. I saw an image of the town, and it's pretty darn close to how I remember it. I was elated. It just feels so good to know. I know this may not seem like much, but yeah. This is all I've got to say for now.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/7atlfa980hd8m ... _.png?dl=0
Eeeeeeeee~
Discord: Melody & {Autumn}#1112

codenameRarity
Location: Outskirts of Canerlot. Or Ponyville. Depends on context.
Pony: Bright Star / Rarity
Title: Fashionably Fashionable

Re: Realizations and Revelations

Post by codenameRarity » Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:10 pm

Sounds like a wonderful find! It must feel very nice to have that known. Even the small finds can feel great~

BrynnaMalyyat
Title: Soul in search of answers

Re: Realizations and Revelations

Post by BrynnaMalyyat » Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:46 pm

Ah, that is a good start, Melody. I think more will come to you over time, especially with a lead such as that. :)

Heh, I wish I could find so much as a location, but alas, I don't think I am from Equestria, so I am probably on my own for this. Anyway, I promise I will try to learn and practise more when I can so I can help you in your explorations, if possible (and if you like).