02 - Rarity Journal - May 28, 2019 - Trotting in My New Hoofsteps

Even as you find yourself, there is always potential to discover even more...
codenameRarity
Location: Outskirts of Canerlot. Or Ponyville. Depends on context.
Pony: Bright Star / Rarity
Title: Fashionably Fashionable

02 - Rarity Journal - May 28, 2019 - Trotting in My New Hoofsteps

Post by codenameRarity » Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:53 pm

So, it is the morning and I wake up and already excited to start. I knew at this point I was ready to go.

Though I will say, and this might be all moot due to the age of the file, but 45 minutes is far too long to have a file like this. I remember near the end portion where I started to get slightly antsy and mentally I was hoping the file would end soon. Regardless of that, it worked out marvelously! I woke up relaxed and raring to go!

The main changes I notice right now is my speech pattern has become softer and I try to act a bit more proper. If I see something dirty that 8 could handle immediately, I just go and clean it up. Honestly, this whole house could use a healthy makeover, but that'll have to wait until my next day off.

So, I guess I would say I would consider myself a pretty heavy introvert. I do enjoy hanging out with my friends when I can, but it can be overwhelming for me at times. However, while it is not significant, I have noticed that I will start to engage in small conversations when prompted. It actually feels rather nice, gives me a chance to practice my voice and it somehow feels rather relaxing.

Speaking of that, normally for my line of work I tend to dress up a little. This time I put on a cute dress and a long cardigan on and have been getting countless complements on my outfit which makes me feel really proud of myself! Unfortunately, my current wardrobe feels a little limited, but I hope to expand that in the future.

In any event, I can say this entire experience has been very much uplifting for me! I'm actually pretty excited to see what else I can discover about myself in this path. I hope you all enjoyed this entry and I'll have the next one ready soon!

Take care!
-Rarity
Banner source
Discord: Brya#9012