05 - Rarity Journal - July 10, 2019 - Retaining Rarity

Even as you find yourself, there is always potential to discover even more...
codenameRarity
Location: Outskirts of Canerlot. Or Ponyville. Depends on context.
Pony: Bright Star / Rarity
Title: Fashionably Fashionable

05 - Rarity Journal - July 10, 2019 - Retaining Rarity

Post by codenameRarity » Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:59 pm

So, as the weeks go by and by, I'm starting to notice a huge preference of just allowing the Rarity trigger to happen. Sure, I'll have some random days where I notice the trigger has turned itself off, but those have begun to be more and more stagnant. Honestly, I didn't think I'd be able to hang on to this for this long. I was expecting like a month or so before it just wore off. Despite this, I'm welcoming any sort of changes that do happen as to allow the hypnosis to reinforce itself better.

In any event. So, one night we were about to watch some ponies and I was asked to pick an episode. I was a little loopy at the time and didn't quite fully understand the question, but I decided to answer '35' out of a whim. Well, it turns out that 35 points to Season 2 Episode 09 - "Sweet and Elite" ....a RARITY episode of all things! While it's certainly not quite my favorite episode, it's certainly one I do relate to a little.

An issue I've always had with hypnosis for years now is being able to visually see the effects. While it's not too much of a priority, it's something I can certainly hope for. If I could be a little honest here, I really don't have too much of a clue on how to progress with this part. The only advice I've seen in the past while lurking here for years is to simply just keep at it and eventually it will come....honestly, I don't find that terribly helpful. Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be any real guides on this on the server that I've noticed, which leaves me to wonder a little if anyone really truly knows or we have a couple ponies who get lucky. That being said, I'm not saying that one pony is better than another because they are able to achieve these effects; you all are amazing no matter how your effects come about!

And this is where I will end things off here. Sorry for this being a little short, work was a little tiring for me today and honestly I was battling a pretty nasty depression episode yesterday, so I'm mostly recovering from that. Otherwise, I'm fine right now. In any event, I hope you all have a wonderful rest of the day!

Yours truly,
Rarity
Banner source
Discord: Brya#9012