8/19/2019 - Introduction to the Court

The diary of Nightmare Moon, with interjections from the court she keeps. In practice, a place to document my life events and the events of my tulpae.
Nightmare Moon
Pony: Nightmare Moon
Title: Queen

8/19/2019 - Introduction to the Court

Post by Nightmare Moon » Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:07 am

{Elise}
{My name is Elise. I'm the eldest tulpa in our system, born on the 8th of June, 2015. I typically take the form of Rarity, simply because I like her style and design - particularly her red reading glasses~ I mostly keep to myself, although I have been known to make appearances from time to time when the opportunity presents itself. It's a pleasure to meet you all.}

)Arcturus(
)I am Arcturus. I'm a draconic mercenary - bipedal, fluent in common tongues, unrelated to "the show." I exist mostly as an accident - Nightmare developed me for ages from a story she'd written, until I simply... Popped into existence. My birthday is August 18th, 2015.(

\Midnight Blossom/
\Hello! My name is Midnight, Midnight Blossom. I was born after the others, on December 24th, 2015. I'm...ok, this is really weird for me, I just assume everybody knows who I am but I always have to remind myself that literally nobody does. Ok. So, I'm a grey bat pony...thestral...with a purple mane and gold eyes. Whatever, point is: I don't do the cutesy fruit bat stuff. I am biologically and fundamentally different from those other bats; I don't choose to drink blood, I have to. I'm the Captain of Her Majesty's Night Guard, and head of the Queen's military operations. Yes, I'm technically in service to my host, no it doesn't bother me, no I don't want to entertain questions on the topic. Moving on./

%Scratch%
%Hi. I'm Scratch. I was born on January 11th, 2016. I'm a diamond dog, and I'm boring. I don't exactly want to be doing introductions even, but Nightmare told me I have to "make myself known." Ech... Well. Now you know. Whoop-de-doo.%

#Pandora#
#So I had a fun intro planned but Nimy told me I can't swear in it, so there goes the fun intro. Your fault, Nimy, look what you've done. Aaaaaanyways, I'm Pandora. I was born March 23th, 2016. I'm a changeling from the Mesmera Hive, although before that I was a Draconequus named Pandora, and before that I was a Draconequus named Discord. It's a long story. Whatever, I'm friendly and fun, and I like to screw with people's heads. Hit me up if you're interested, I'm bored out of my skull in here.#

+Luna+
+Good evening. I am Princess Luna. Yes... Yes, I'm aware of how awkward my situation is. I was born on April 10th, 2019. I am the youngest of us tulpae, although I would hope not the most foolish as well. Nightmare and I... We don't get along well. We can manage to work together and coexist, but... It's tenuous. It's not unhealthy yet, but...I don't know. It's past 3AM, there isn't enough brain power here for me to be truly cohesive. It's a pleasure to meet you all, my dears.+