Hey there!

Post here if you're new for a nice, big hug from everypony!
Kazilii
Title: Some Programmer

Hey there!

Post by Kazilii » Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:49 pm

To kick off the new forums, I'll put down a little introduction of my own.

I'm Kazilii, I'm the current maintainer of this site, and all of the bots used on the Discord server.
I enjoy programming, and I do graphic design. Sometimes I stream games, or programming sessions.
I don't personally use the hypno files here anymore, though when I did, I used the Twilight files.
I have a system with three Tulpa's
  • Destiny, a female Gardevoir, who's pretty friendly and enjoys books and cute things
  • Pichu, a male Pichu, who thoroughly enjoys Smash Bros and competitive gaming.
  • Twilight, a book horse, she's pretty shy but enjoys programming as well.
I hope to see you all enjoying the site, and the upcoming features!
- Kazilii
Enjoyer of nerdy things.

BrynnaMalyyat
Title: Soul in search of answers

Re: Hey there!

Post by BrynnaMalyyat » Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:02 pm

Good to see you here!

What sorts of things do you like to program? One of my headmates enjoys programming as well... when she is feeling less depressed. Hm... actually, I believe you knew her (a little) in the past. :P

And is that an asexual badge I see? :D

Kazilii
Title: Some Programmer

Post by Kazilii » Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:21 pm

BrynnaMalyyat wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:02 pm
Good to see you here!

What sorts of things do you like to program? One of my headmates enjoys programming as well... when she is feeling less depressed. Hm... actually, I believe you knew her (a little) in the past. :P

And is that an asexual badge I see? :D
That it is! Ace pride right on the shoulder. I'm hoping to get an actual pin for both Ace and Enby pride that I can put on my bag.

As for what I program, I tend to work primarily on Discord bots and general desktop software. You can take a look at some of my projects on Github. Though I have a tendency to forget to upload projects there.
I also do some web dev, as evidenced by this site, but I'm not very skilled in that area yet.
My primary language is Python, with a decent Lua background, and a minimal knowledge of Java.

And which one of your headmates enjoys programming if I may ask?
- Kazilii
Enjoyer of nerdy things.

Quantumpony

Post by Quantumpony » Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:54 am

So these are the new forums eh???

Glad I checked back, it's been a long time since I experimented with the pony hypno. I went looking a month or so ago, only to find it wiped from the internet and 404'd. Glad to see somebody is keeping these files alive.